Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive, Digital
WRAL Digital Solutions, part of Raleigh-based Capitol Broadcasting Company, is looking for a dynamic addition to our sales team. We are looking for an experienced hunter who is passionate about digital marketing and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and go after new business. This position requires someone who is a self-motivated, quick-thinking, solution-oriented, consultative seller with a positive attitude.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy being an individual contributor.
- Are self-motivated and accountable.
- Have media sales experience.
- Have local contacts and a solid network.
- Consistently exceed your sales quota/budget.
- Prospecting and developing new business on a consistent basis.
- Establishing credibility with local business and agencies as a digital advertising expert.
- Meeting with clients to determine their needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Consulting with prospects and selling a suite of digital solutions including wral.com, SEM, display, SEO, social, websites, sponsorships, and creative agency services.
- Building awareness for and interest in our ad agency CapitolB.
- Following a sales process to identify prospects, schedule appointments, uncover opportunities, present proposals, and close new business.
- Achieving monthly assigned budget.
- Maintaining and growing your book of business.
- Working with ad operations to build strategy, monitor campaigns, and review results.
- Regularly meeting with current clients to share the effectiveness of their campaigns and discuss new products/solutions to help them meet their goals.
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices.
- Using a CRM to log sales activities, manage pipeline, and forecast.
- 5-7 years of digital advertising sales experience with a media or digital marketing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated success in developing, maintaining, and growing sound relationships with new businesses and a track record of meeting sales goals.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience selling products such as SEM, display, social media, geo-fencing, SEO, websites, and creative agency services.
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Words certification is preferred.
- Must reside in Raleigh-Durham market.
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record, and a pre-employment drug screening are required.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality and Bull Durham Beer Co., and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.