Customer Success Manager
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience.
We are looking for a leader that is passionate about innovation and eager to change and disrupt a $400-billion hospitality industry. If you are hands-on customer focused collaborator that loves the global hospitality industry, wearing multiple hats and just wants to get things done – then we are looking for you.
You will help lead the success of implementation through ongoing support of solutions sed by enterprises as well as end-users like yourself visiting hotels, resorts, and casinos. These products will enable business to increase recruitment, wallet share and guest satisfaction while simultaneously reducing operational cost.
You will be responsible for…
As a member on our Customer Success Team for rGuest Stay, you will ensure the overall success of our customers though a hands-on approach from implementation through ongoing utilization of the software. rGuest Stay is our innovative property management system (PMS) that from the ground up was designed to be a true cloud and SaaS application that is intuitive to use and incredibly easily to learn for users. You will collaborate with customers and key internal stakeholders to drive each customer to be the strongest reference fueling future sales. Other responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on owner for the onboarding and implementation of new customers on rGuest Stay as assigned
- Maintain and manage tasks lists, action items, requests, issues, and more to ensure the success of the implementation and ongoing utilization of the software by the customer
- Travel to new and existing customers to assist in driving overall customer success
- Ensure the ongoing success of our customers by keeping connected with the customer to understand their challenges as well as keeping them motivated about our company and solutions
- Be a Customer advocate. Communicate customer feedback and product requirements back to key stakeholders.
- Provide product information, usage tips and other helpful information to customers
- Manage escalated support issues for the product throughout the company, providing status reports to leadership
- Report on status of onboarding projects and existing customers to leadership, raising red flags as appropriate
- Participate in the support queue answering calls and emails from customers on the product
- Assist in the creation of training and communication related material including but not limited to videos, guides, and online training
- Crisply documents and articulates business and feature requirements to a global engineering team
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Engage with current and prospective customers gaining insights on customer needs and supporting as needed the product
The right candidate has…
Hands-on experience with a Hospitality Property Management System (PMS). In this role have demonstrated evidence of significant self-driven leadership. Must have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and /or work experience in the hospitality and / or technology field(s).
- Dedication to customer service is a must
- Experience working with a hospitality property management system (PMS) from either an operational (working in a hotel) or software (working for a vendor) standpoint
- Experience working directly with customers to manage complex projects
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate in English
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Strong presentation, communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of advanced MS Office products including Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Proven leadership skills, with focus on team member growth, customer service excellence and overall project success
- Must be willing to complete all/multiple license applications, background checks, security checks and/or any other documentation and provide copies of any identification documents required by any State, Federal or Tribal governmental agency in order to maintain compliance with their laws and to successfully perform in the role.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed for the role