.Net Developer (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Engineering degree with 1 to 5 years of experience in application software product development.
- Exhibit a strong passion for software development and customer delivery.
- Experience with object oriented programming - C, C#, Net, MVC, WebAPI and SQL.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Good Knowledge with enterprise software design and architecture.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Strong skills in understanding business requirements, analysis and implementation.
- Incorporate business functions into product by getting high level directions from product, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Execute in a technology startup environment including activities: green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes, and delivery systems.
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features.
- Own or review component level designs.
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and continuously enhanced.
- Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source.
Other Desired Experience
- Hospitality experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience.
- User interface design and implementation including HTML5 and rich clients.
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
- Agile software development project management experience.
- Exposure to delivering software as a service.