Technical Writer (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Must be able to document user manuals, release notes, installation documents, compliance documents, and so on from scratch and contribute to existing documents as well.
- Must be an avid learner of new technologies.
- Must be able to work extensively on internal engineering documents that will be used by developers and implementation specialists.
- Must have experience in documenting web-based technology like Dockers and API and Payment Gateways.
- Must be an individual contributor (take ownership and work with limited direction) and also coexist within a team of writers.
- Must be able to switch between multiple products (Cloud-based, iSeries-based, and OnPrem applications).
- Must have experience in standard technical writing tools; experience in ScreenSteps and AppCues is a value-add.
- Must be possess at least 2 of the following skill sets
- Demo Environment Preparation.
- Design (Photoshop/Illustrator; Preferably Vector).
- eLearning Content and training.
Other Desired Experience
- Exposure to Hospitality Industry is greatest plus.