UX Designer (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Design data-driven solutions based on analytics, user research, customer observation and internal subject matter expertise.
- Work with software development, product management, and customers to create user-centered designs in support of our enterprise product.
- Have a clear understanding of the software development life cycle and UI/UX best practices.
- Produce diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design mock-ups and click-through prototypes of complete interactive workflows.
- Have working knowledge of core usability principles that help drive successful design.
- Participate in defining, producing and supporting visual guidelines, patterns and toolkits for existing and roadmap products.
- Present design work to internal and customer stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Manage work on project deliverable from concept to completion within project timelines.
- Create and maintain UX design guidelines and documentation.
- 1+ years’ experience designing interfaces for consumer and enterprise level web applications.
- 1+ years’ experience with responsive web design (RWD) principles.
- Ability to convert complex problems into simple visual design solutions.
- Ability to quickly paper sketch his/her ideas to demonstrate to the stakeholders.
- Create consistent design patterns and bring new ideas in components.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX concepts and best practices.
- Strong visual, interaction and information design skills.
- Ability to produce interactive prototypes (XD/Sketch is a must).
- Good Understanding and knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 would be a plus.
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual and user experience design skills
- Ability to work with highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and project management skills and ability work within established brand and scope parameters.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Other Desired Experience
- Exposure to Hospitality Industry is greatest plus