Software Development Internships (Summer 2020)
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love working on industry defining projects that move the needle?
If this describes you, consider joining us as an intern in the summer of 2020! Agilysys interns will have the opportunity to engage with other engineers for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in fun activities throughout the summer. Our interns write real software and partner with a manager and mentor to work on critical projects from the start. Your design, code, and raw talents will have an impact on the future of Agilysys products.
Agilysys internships in Bellevue are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks with start dates in June 2020. Applicants should have at a minimum one quarter/semester remaining after their internship concludes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with experienced engineers to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative features and solutions
- Design and build innovative technologies that help lead fundamental changes to the hospitality industry
- Build hospitality technologies that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage and use
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering program (or related discipline technical discipline)
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills – Java, C#, Python
- Experience on a Linux or Mac platform
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving skills and effective communication
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to the Jobvite portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applicants and appreciate your patience during this review.
Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS) is a leading developer and marketer of enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. Agilysys has over 3,000 customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.