Are you someone who works well independently, is proactive, has exceptional customer service skills and has a warehouse management/ operations background? If so we’d love to talk to you about our Dispatch Manager position.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Dispatch Manager is responsible for all facets of maintaining and operating our warranty parts warehouse in the local market as well as acts a warranty call dispatcher for the immediate area surrounding the warehouse location. Works in partnership with the local Territory Service Manager and Sales Manager to deliver a high level of customer service to our customers within the local market. Additionally, you will:
- Daily operation & organization of our warranty parts warehouse
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining accurate inventory of products in the warranty parts warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving all inbound deliveries
- Dispatch of warranty service calls to local warranty centers for repair
- Maintain accurate log of dispatched calls and proactively communicate to the parties involved daily to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Communicate daily with local Service Manager & sales reps to ensure customers are being addressed
- Proactively alert Service Manager of any gaps in warranty coverage so that they can look for and fill those coverage gaps in the territory
- Ship warranty parts as needed to other service and sales team members to help take care of urgent customer needs
- Responsible for maintaining supplies needed to host training classes on the warehouse premises
- Lead by example, exhibiting professional behaviors and strict adherence to all company policies
- Identify slow moving or obsolete products so we can replace with more critical stock
- Manage all claims and whole good orders within Zodiac Warranty Claims Processing System for the local market
WHAT WE SEEK
- 5+ years of related experience in the warehouse and/or dispatching field
- Strong Leadership & Communication skills
- Proactive management mentality
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email)
High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 9/80 work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects®, Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.