Territory Service Manager - TALENT POOL
As our team continues to grows, we are seeking high potential professionals that are interested in Territory Service Manager positions within our organization.
Are you someone with high degree of technical knowledge? Do you enjoy working out in the field with like-minded service and sales professionals managing, networking and troubleshooting? Do you go above and beyond for customers? If so, please apply here and as roles become available we will reach out to you!
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our recent merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The ideal candidate will be an individual with exceptional organizational skills, a high level of technical aptitude, be an effective communicator and comfortable with administrative functions. This person will be the eyes and ears out in the field, reporting back to corporate on product specifics, customer feedback, etc. Additionally, you will:
- Recruit and manage a network of independent Contract Service Centers (CSC).
- Negotiate labor, travel and training rates for each individual service center.
- Respond quickly and communicate effectively with Sales team within territory boundaries.
- Provide a high level of support to sales efforts.
- Troubleshoot product problems at a customer location on occasion.
- Work with Service Department at Corporate to ensure CSC rates are accurate and contracts are up to date.
- Responsible for identifying product problems and reporting them back to Corporate on a timely basis.
- Handle homeowner, builder, and service company complaints in the field, as required.
- Develop & conduct both classroom and in field training for dealers and warranty centers to promote the proper installation and troubleshooting of pool equipment.
WHAT WE SEEK
- 5+ years’ experience with mechanical equipment installation & troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals,
- Possess effective business writing skills, write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers and employees of organizations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software is a plus.
- Pool experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English / Spanish a plus.
High School Diploma
Certified Pool Operator is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
Alternate work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
Company sponsored FUN events!
Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, team work, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive in to our corporate culture, click here.