Regional Manager - Florida Region
Founded in 2001, Venterra Realty owns and manages more than 65 communities and over 18,000 apartment units across 12 major US cities that provide housing to over 36,000 people and 11,000 pets. The organization has completed almost $7.0 billion in real estate transactions and currently manages a portfolio of multi-family real estate assets valued at approximately $3.5 billion. Venterra is committed to improving the lives of its residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
We’re honored to have received numerous workplace recognitions including Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces for the past six years in a row and having been named a three-time Glassdoor Best Places to Work winner! Read about all of our awards and accolades here!
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
- Are ambitious and hardworking with exceptionally high personal standards
- Embrace problem-solving and learning new skills
- Thrive in a rapidly changing and high growth environment
- Are passionate about driving continuous improvements and the use of technology with data to drive business results
We are seeking an energetic & ambitious multifamily Regional Manager to assist in overseeing the operations for our growing Florida region.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Property Management, this role will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day oversight of all property activities.
- People-related matters such as hiring, development, assessment, and terminations.
- Oversight of financial performance and key operating metrics.
- Assistance with acquisition due diligence and takeover efforts.
- Strategic decision-making including unit upgrade plans, renewal, and new lease pricing (Yieldstar), staffing levels, marketing focus, etc.
- Identification of value-added initiatives within the portfolio.
- Support of company-wide rollouts.
- Annual CAPEX and operating budgeting preparation.
- Participation in equity partner and senior management property tours.
- Identify underperforming assets and create a plan to address deficiencies and bring the property back up to performing levels.
- Foster strong relationships with varying groups across Venterra, always putting One Venterra at the forefront.
- Knowledgeable about surrounding markets and work towards ways to beat the market.
- Embrace innovations, seek out new ideas, and share them within the region and the company.
- Establish & foster expectations within the region for high scores on Kingsley, Google, and Apartment Reputation metrics.
- Have exceptionally high personal standards and want to work for a company committed to being the best.
- Have a passion for Customer Service.
- Have a desire to develop people to have them reach their full potential.
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company.
- Love a rapidly changing and high-growth environment.
- Want to work for a company that goes to great lengths to create a positive working environment for their employees; and
- Want to be held to a high standard and pushed towards excellence.
- Strong preference for some post-secondary education and preferably a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Familiarity with Revenue Optimization is preferable (Yieldstar).
- Competitive Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of Health (Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision), 401k matching, paid vacation benefits, and employer-paid Short Term Disability, among other things
- Educational Assistance / Reimbursement to support your drive to learn
- Opportunity to grow within the acquisitions/growth teams, operations, and corporate office
- Better Living program where you are incentivized to reach personal goals or participate in company-wide challenges
- Quarterly Lifelong Learning Challenges to support your professional growth in ways that are meaningful to you
- 8 paid hours per year of Volunteer Time Off to serve the organization(s) of your choice
- Free enrollment into the Dave Ramsey SmartDollar financial wellness program, including the EveryDollar budgeting app
- Access to thousands of employee discounts with BenefitHub
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us for their job search and you could be $500 richer!
COVID-19 has created some big changes in all of our daily lives, and we’ve made a number of significant changes to our operations, but at the end of the day, we’re still in the people business, and people will always deserve an amazing place to call home. So, while the way we’re doing business has changed, we’re still hiring across the Venterra portfolio!