Data Engineers, Full-time/Contract, Menlo Park, CA, New York, NY, Austin, TX, Seattle, WA
About the Role:
Trianz is looking for passionate Data Engineers who are looking to tackle challenges and build solutions.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to not only build data pipelines but also extend the next generation of our data tools. As a Data Engineer, you will develop a clear sense of connection with our organization and leadership - as Data Engineering is the eyes through which they see the product.
This is a partnership-heavy role. As a member of Infrastructure Strategy Data Engineering, you will belong to a centralized Data Science/Data Engineering team who partners closely with teams in the client’s Infrastructure organization. Through the consulting-nature of our team, you will contribute to a variety of projects and technologies, depending on partner needs. Projects include analytics, ML modeling, tooling, services, and more. The broad range of partners equates to a broad range of projects and deliverables: ML Models, datasets, measurements, services, tools and process.
- Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Design, build, optimize, launch, and support new and existing data models and analytical solutions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, tools and data visualizations.
- BS/B.Tech. /M. Tech in Computer Science, Math or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 2+ years of experience in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in at least one language (Python, PHP etc.)
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development
- Experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution.
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, and data visualization tools
- Experience initiating and driving projects and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients/stakeholders.
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).