Data Integration / ETL Developer
Data Integration/ETL Developer for Chicago, IL preferred, Remote working in United States (for now).
About the Role
Required Skills & Experience:
• The candidate must be proficient and experienced at designing, implementing, and supporting ETL solutions data warehouse environment
• Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, inline SQL, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements; ensuring a high degree of data quality.
• Ensures acceptable levels of system performance, integrity and security
• Must be able to handle multiple highly complex projects concurrently and collaboratively.
• Provide operational production support and flexible to manage high severity incidents/problem resolution during off business hours.
• Collaborate with functional group leaders and engineering team(s) to gather and analyze data requirement needs.
The following technologies are important to us. Although we understand your level of experience may vary in certain areas, you will be expected to be advanced in a number of these areas:
o Microsoft: SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS
o Azure: Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL database, Azure Data Factory
o Others: Octopus, DevOps
• 3 years of progressive experience as a data engineer with current and emerging data technologies and approaches. 2 of them on the Microsoft platform.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and building large applications utilizing SQL Server, solid understanding of Azure DW, Azure SQL database, or Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience and knowledge in migrating code and database changes through the various stages of the development life cycle.
• Sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors, systems administrators and other related service providers
Your passion for execution and zeal to become a leader capable of taking on anything is enough reason for us to talk immediately!
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).