Digital Merchandising Manager
Total Wine & More is looking for a Manager, Digital Merchandising to join our Digital Merchandising team onsite in Boca Raton, FL. You will own crafting and executing the digital merchandising agenda for our rapidly growing Beer & More business. You will be responsible for maximizing sales and margin for all Beer & More categories by creating and optimizing differentiated shopping and buying experiences for our customer segments, leveraging a deep understanding of customer needs and shopping behaviors. As an integral part of the Digital team, you will lead and execute customer centric strategies while building strong relationships across the organization. You will report to the Director, Digital Merchandising.
- Partner with Merchandising and Marketing to optimize online strategies for growing sales and maximizing margin
- Own the digital merchandising agenda on the website, mobile site and app with focus on driving category sales, including the visual display of category and brand pages and overall editorial calendar
- Assist in defining and executing a comprehensive content strategy – brand pages, seo, etc.
- Formulate category strategies by creating differential shopping experiences for key customer segments, leveraging a deep understanding of customer needs and shopping behaviors
- Translate omni-channel strategies into an on-line experience inclusive of the website, mobile site and app, including decisions to drive page views and optimize conversion rates
- Own online taxonomy, navigation and sorting
- Lead and develop a team of site merchandisers
- Achieve category financial targets and KPI’s
You will come with:
- 5+ years experience in digital merchandising, digital marketing or a combination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively apply knowledge by creating action plans (Adobe experience preferred)
- Proven leadership skills managing a team
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to successfully multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere, while understanding big-picture objectives and strategy
- Ability to manage workload, project plans, and to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must be a self-starter and a team player who strives in a fast-paced retail environment
- Must be flexible and easily adapt to change as business priorities shift
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More. Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.