Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
Total Wine & More is looking for a Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics to join our growing digital team. If you enjoy using data to prove what experiences work well for the customer, drive growth and awareness of the brand, and identify opportunities to turn browsers into purchasers by continuously identifying opportunities to drive conversion, then this is an exciting opportunity for you. You will help customers become aware of, understand and purchase products in an ever-growing, You will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Analytics Technology.
- Work with teammates to understand our needs and develop viable solutions focused on positively improving site conversion and essential metrics
- Identify challenges and opportunities for improvement through data analysis and data collection to improve and make strategic recommendations
- Participate in the agile process and bring decision-driving information to each of the product agile teams to support the product and optimization roadmaps
- Use the tag management tool to deploy/manage 3rd party tags and the analytics and testing platform implementations
- Provide guidance to product owners on site tagging structure and requirements
- Connect insights from multiple sources of data to provide new perspectives
You will come with
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst in a corporate or consulting environment
- Proficiency using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to do funnel analysis and measure browsing activity
- Experience with tag management solutions such as Adobe DTM/Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium
- Experience using Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, MicroStrategy, Domo
- Experience using SQL to pull and manipulate data
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with tag auditing tools like ObservePoint or Tag Inspector
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.