At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. We're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
As a Torrid Sales Associate, you’ll provide the Torrid Connection to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
• Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
• Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
• Cover the sales floor and helps ensure all visual standards are met
• Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
What You’ll Need:
• Previous sales or customer service experience a plus
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
• Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
What You’ll Get:
• Associate discount 50%, additional monthly discount coupon, mental health resources, sick time*
• 401K with Company match, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Tuition reimbursement, Childcare discount program
*Sick time benefit available where legally required
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf