Regional Manager- Connected Radio- APAC
JOB DESCRIPTION: The APAC Regional Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling production to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to company quality standards. The Regional Manager is involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (tracking and quality control) stage. The Regional Manager is also responsible for aligning production activities to the company’s vision and executing plans to achieve company objectives.
- Manage global production team members and resources to ensure required skills and training are acquired and retained contributing to production team success.
- Oversee production scheduling and planning to ensure on-time delivery while minimizing operational expenses.
- Leverage production data, reviewing the information and use it to draw conclusions that may help determine ways to change procedures or improve business operations.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are established, maintained, and followed.
- Monitor quality initiatives and production processes for continuous improvements.
- Participate in setting operational budgets and controlling operational expenses.
- Establish, maintain, and present operational KPIs and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience in production management
- Knowledge of quality control programs
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Fluency in at least one ASIAPAC language is a must (Chinese - Mandarin, Korean, Japanese)
- Radio or music industry experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Relational database experience
- Planning and organizing
- Coordination and control
- Decision making
- Communication skills