Student (m/f/d) Product Management
- Support product management with daily tasks
- Verify the feasibility of new specifications
- Work in close cooperation with software development and software quality assurance
- Implement graphical changes independently and define user interface text
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world.
- Financial subsidy for travelling to and from work and fair internship compensation
- Bachelor or Master studies with a focus on product management, information management, information technology or a related field
- A meticulous worker, good technical knowledge, as well as an eye for graphics
- Fluent English language skills
- Enjoy working with software and interest in our product
- You are open-minded, flexible, highly motivated, curious, passionate and diligent
Duration of Internship: at least 4 months, ideally 6 months