Enterprise Account Manager
- Strategic account acquisition and positioning of the TeamViewer products (especially our new Enterprise solution Tensor) and services at all business levels in the Japanese market
- Establish new customer relationships
- Identify key decision-makers of potential customers
- Build successful relationships by building trust, identifying customer needs, and by introducing the TeamViewer product portfolio
- Build relationships with key system integrators to build routes into accounts and leverage a multiplying effect
- Provide pre- and after-sales service with the support of different internal departments in order to create a state-of-the-art customer experience
- Achieve your revenue targets
- Conduct market analysis to find new project/customer opportunities and create key account plans that ensure customer needs are identified early on
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- A high level of technical & IT knowledge and understanding of the IT market as well as profound skills in solution selling
- Several years of professional experience in key account management and enterprise & channel sales
- Experience in strategic account plan creation and a network of established customer contacts with relevant decision-makers
- Proven negotiation skills at all levels of business
- Experience with SaaS solutions and software licensing
- Passion and proven success in sales, strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly, professional approach to customers
- Business level proficiency of Japanese and English.