Vice President Global Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
- Collaborate with our CMO, Sales Leadership and broader Marketing organization to develop and efficiently execute against our go-to-market strategy
- Lead our in-house teams in day-to-day execution of profitable growth, including responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, reporting and objective setting across SEM, digital advertising (including Search, Display and Social) and affiliate relationships
- Partner holistically with all relevant internal teams to ensure end to end success for marketing programs
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities with a team already pushing the boundaries of digital marketing optimization.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will have direct visibility up to the CEO and the board.
- +10 years of digital marketing experience, with expertise in campaign strategy and optimization, bidding (automated/algorithmic), and DBM. Our ideal candidate will have some agency or strategy consulting experience, combined with exposure to sophisticated in-house operations
- Demonstrated success growing profitable revenue at scale through a highly automated but logically defined paid media strategy which continuously optimizes customer acquisition function leaning from wins and failures
- Superb analytic skills, and experience driving alignment across business functions, both within Marketing and across the broader business
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and lead strategic initiatives end-to-end – planning, executing and delivering results with and through others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel, this is a global role and you will have to be physically present in USA, Europe and Asia. Travel 25% of the time will be part of the job
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong GPA. MBA a plus.
- This role will be based in USA (Florida/California) – with global responsibilities (as mentioned with extensive travel)
TeamViewer is a leading remote connectivity platform that empowers users to connect to anyone and anything, anywhere and at any time. The company offers connectivity solutions to access, manage, control and monitor remote devices of any kind and hence supports businesses of all sizes to tap into their full digital potential. TeamViewer has been installed on more than 2 billion devices worldwide and 340 million devices are active within one year. Up to 45 million devices are online at the same time.
Founded in 2005 in Göppingen, Germany, the company employs around 800 people from more than 70 nationalities. TeamViewer has offices in Germany, Spain, the US, Armenia, Australia, Japan, India, China and Singapore. The software is sold to nearly all countries worldwide and available in more than 30 languages.