Customer Support Specialist (m/f/d) Netherlands
- Support of our existing customers with their technical and accounting questions regarding our TeamViewer software in writing and by telephone.
- Support of our customers in Dutch and English
- Processing of written customer inquiries via our ticket system
- Close cooperation with our Customer Support Level-2-team
- Conducting online demonstrations to explain software functionalities to customers
What we offer:
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.
- University degree in the field of economics, or other relevant vocational education such as commercial or technical training
- Business level fluency of the Dutch language and English. Other languages (Spanish, French,...) are a plus
- Windows® user knowledge desirable
- At least some experience working in customer and/or sales, e.g. Internships
- Determination, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Working independently is just as important to you as team spirit
- Strong communication skills and passion for working with people