Inside Sales Representative (English) (m/f/d/v)
- Introduce, demonstrate, sell and promote all current and new TeamViewer products to customers and prospects over the phone and over the internet.
- Answer resale client questions about setup and product functionality.
- Convert inbound inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Contact potential and existing clients and convert to opportunities.
- Follow up outbound activities and convert into sales opportunities.
- Provide online demos and webinars of TeamViewer to potential customers.
- Promptly responding to email requests.
- Quote and follow up on quotations within expected time frames.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers.
- Process any written request from our prospects and customers using our proprietary systems (Ticket system, CRM, License Tool).
- Take care of cross and up selling activities with our existing customers.
- Update information and activities into various systems as advised by the Senior or Manager.
- Discuss with your Team Manager about possible ways to improve our process and system.
What we offer
- Amazing opportunity to influence and expand our footprint in US and Canada targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Medical Plan 100% Company-Paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Dental and Vision Plans 90% Company-Paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Other Insurance Coverage for the unexpected 100% paid by the Company - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- Participation in the Company’s 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match and fully vested
- Paid time off 144 hours allocated on January 1st of each calendar year and Paid holidays upon your date of hire
- Sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills in English
- 2-3 years of previous relevant working experience is a plus
- A degree in economics, business studies, business information technology
- Advanced knowledge of Windows
- Open-minded and team-oriented