Student (m/f/d) Software Development
- Develop in different programming languages (C++, C#, Java) on different platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, Web) depending on your previous knowledge
- Actively support our software development in further development of new features
- Work independently on projects and get supported by experienced software developers
- Become a part of our development process (based on Scrum)
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration
- Study of computer science or comparable
- Very good Windows knowledge as well as good network and database knowledge
- Ideally you have good knowledge of C++, alternatively C# or a related language
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
Duration of internship: minimum of 4 months, ideally 6 months