Student (m/f/d) E-Mail-Marketing
- Operational implementation of campaign mailings including testing and dispatch
- Organization of the relevant translations for the campaigns
- Creation and evaluation of campaign reports
- Support of the email marketing team in general projects
- Payment well above average
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Enrolled in a course of study relevant to the internship, such as marketing, business, communication, etc.
- Experience with the newsletter tool Inxmail is an advantage
- Willingness to solve daily challenges with fun and creative ideas
- Independent and structured way of working as well as pronounced ability to work in a team and high willingness to learn
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Very good knowledge of German and English