HR Administrator (m/f/d)
- Answer or follow up employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Continually update our HR systems ensuring accurate employee data is maintained.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, employee confirmation and transfer letters and reference letters and other relevant documentation for employees.
- Monitor our HR ticketing system, to ensure action items are followed up and completed in agreed time-frames.
- Organize and maintain employee data files (electronic and/or hard copy).
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (HC reports, turnover rates, leave reports).
- Administer the ‘Years of Service’ recognition program.
- Closely liaise with our recruiting and payroll teams to ensure new employee information is uploaded into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct audits on HR data.
What we offer
- It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Salary structure that reflects market standards and increases based on your skills and experience
- Plus, additional bonuses that reward your excellent work performance and contribution based on the success of the company
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- Good work-life balance with home office options and flexible working hours
- Take the train to work with your exclusive TeamViewer discount ticket or park for free in our onsite car park
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- 2 years + proven work experience as an HR Administrator or HR Admin Assistant or relevant role
- Proficient with HR systems and Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks to meet deadlines and effectively work on multiple issues and priorities.
- A real passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who can show proactiveness and efficiency in performing their tasks.
- Extremely customer driven, with excellent interpersonal skills (both in person and over the phone).
- Have the ability to communicate confidentially and with sensitivity with people at all levels.
- Business level English in both written and verbal.