Marketing Manager E-commerce (m/f/d)
- Collaborate with country leads to localize the website and web shop according to the market’s needs.
- Ongoing testing and optimization of user flows on the website and in the web shop
- Own overall ecommerce funnel/conversion optimization and be accountable for site revenue goals.
- Work side-by-side with Analytics team to understand onsite behavior, content trends and customer cohorts for ongoing improvement.
- Ongoing improvement for our existing customer shop.
- Partner with Content Acquisition team to identify content needed to engage ecommerce customers
What we offer:
- It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Salary structure that reflects market standards and increases based on your skills and experience
- Plus, additional bonuses that reward your excellent work performance and contribution based on the success of the company
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and well-being activities
- Good work-life balance with home office options and flexible working hours
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Take the train to work with your exclusive TeamViewer discount ticket or park for free in our onsite car park
- 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following: SaaS Software marketing, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) ecommerce marketing, B2B Ecommerce Sales
- Deep understanding of user experience and web shop design.
- Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (CAC, CPA, LTV), pricing & revenue (RPU), and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI)
- Deep understanding of ecommerce site conversion optimization.
- Hands on experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track the business and inform strategy
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills and advanced Excel and analytical skills required