National Enterprise Account Executive
- Ultimately responsible for penetrating and winning new Enterprise accounts and growing existing business with Enterprise solutions to meet revenue and profit targets.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the customer base both in the short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Build strong partnerships at the senior leadership level, key decision-makers and establish new business relationships
- Propel the TeamViewer/Enterprise brand with customers/prospects as well as alliance partners through participation and exposure at various industry events
- Manage complex sales cycle to close and identify cross selling and upselling opportunities.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, including pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required. Achieve and exceed your quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Conduct market analysis to find new project/customer opportunities and create key account plans that ensure customer needs are identified early on
What we offer:
- Amazing opportunity to influence and expand our footprint in US and Canada targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Medical Plan 100% company-paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Dental and Vision Plans 90% company-Paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Other insurance coverage for the unexpected 100% paid by the company - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- Participation in the Company’s 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match and fully vested
- Paid time off 18 days allocated on January 1st of each calendar year and paid holidays upon your date of hire
- Proven experience with selling SaaS solutions and software licensing to large enterprises.
- A high level of technical knowledge and understanding of the IT market as well as profound skills in solution selling
- Several years of professional experience in key account management and enterprise & channel sales with demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding your sales targets.
- Experience in strategic account plan creation and a network of established customer contacts with relevant decision-makers
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the business
- An independent contributor with an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivator who is driven to succeed and likes to overachieve
- A passionate and positive individual who has strong communication skills across all audiences, is capable of working in a high-growth and dynamic environment with a willingness to be flexible to act in the best interests of our customers and the business