Field Marketing Specialist, AU/NZ
About your role:
- TeamViewer campaign creation
- Responsible for copywriting tailored to local market
- Oversees freelance writers
- Manages TeamViewer website and completes page updates regularly
- Adapts content for the Global team, including email, AdServer and Facebook
- Attends weekly campaign meetings and drives needs of the different markets within ANZ
- Manages the ANZ schedule with appropriate holidays and seasons in mind
- Conducts price research as needed
- Presents a campaign review
- Manages lead generation for ANZ
- Builds partnerships for ANZ while working on the growth of the market
- Create internal documentation in order to support internal employees and departments
- Provides support for Channel Marketing
- Manage partnerships with Alibaba, Freshworks, CES, Aria and TechSoup
What we Offer:
- Work in a growing and dynamic company with an international customer base.
- A worldwide, successful product to work with.
- A fun, motivated and multi-cultural team.
- Product training and continual professional development opportunities.
- Free on-site car parking and close to public transport.
- Some travel may be required.
- Great office with fantastic perks such as barista style coffee machines and fresh fruit.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing trends, portals and channels
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing roles (IT industry is a plus)
- Advanced with HubSpot and Tableau or similar applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to think strategically and manage multiple concurrent marketing programs
- Attention to detail and experience overseeing campaign quality control
- Ability to prioritize projects and assignments, and allocate time efficiently
- Strong data visualization skills preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher