At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Design is your life. You eat, sleep, and breathe design. Your bookshelves are arranged by colour. Your cat is named Adobe, you dream in patterns, you handwrite in Baskerville bold italic, and if on top of all that you’ve got 2+ years experience as a designer at an agency, you’d be a perfect fit at TAXI.
- Strong design portfolio ideally with interactive design experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good at presenting compelling ideas
- Ability to collaborate with agency partners, creative directors, art directors and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Ability to be flexible and precise with changing requirements and feedback.
- Work on a large US based account and produce creative work across a wide range of executions.
- Be an active/proactive participant in defining and executing ideas across all media – online and offline.
- Able to meet daily project challenges with enthusiasm while also researching and proposing new approaches (refining techniques, taking advantage of new tech opportunities)
- Energetic and collaborative; a great work ethic; high degree of ownership
- Thrives in a diverse, multi-disciplinary environment
- Multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- Do a whole lot more