TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
There has never been a more interesting time to be a planner – the world is changing fast and so is our understanding of how brands really work. Yet much of the advertising and marketing world seems to be mired in outdated thinking.
So here at TAXI, we’re on a mission to develop the best brand thinking in North America. We want to change the way people engage with brands and develop work that really makes a difference to our clients’ businesses.
This role is perfect for someone who is driven by curiosity about people and culture. We’re looking for a person who is open, both to the world and to new ways of thinking about brands and the way people construct them. In addition, you will need to be smart, collaborative, flexible, quick-witted and able to stand up for your ideas in an environment that is always stimulating and never dull.
Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
We’re TAXI. Get in!
- Lead all planning activity on three or four agency-client businesses
- Provide support, as needed, across agency
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure the consistent delivery of marketing excellence in all agency output
- Deliver ongoing thought leadership in areas related to agency and client business
- Participate in the development of strategic partner alliances including the identification and application of innovative technologies/emerging media
- A whole lot more
- At least five years of strategy experience in an agency or related environment;
- A solid understanding of agency and creative processes, including proficiency with driving integrated campaigns;
- A proven track record in delivering insight-based strategic recommendations;
- Experience interfacing with senior clients and building strong long-term relationships; and
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research practices.
- Significant experience working on consumer accounts
- Experience developing digital and social strategies an asset
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.