Group Account Director
TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
About the role – Group Account Director
TAXI is looking for a strong leader and thinker with senior-level account experience. With an extensive history of building robust long-term client relationships, you’re accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. You’re also someone who loves working as part of a close-knit team and you will be working on a globally renowned auto client on US market initiatives.
As a strategic thinker with an innovative mindset, you’re fully immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviours. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged. Looking for a new ride? We’re TAXI. Get in!
- Build and maintain strong, strategic relationships with key clients and senior level internal stakeholders
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, understanding their business objectives and providing creative solutions that align with their goals.
- Develop and implement overarching account strategies that align with both client objectives and agency capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative and strategic departments, to ensure cohesive and effective campaign execution.
- Oversee budgeting and financial aspects of client accounts, ensuring profitability and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Ensure the successful execution of campaigns from concept to delivery, maintaining a focus on both creativity and strategic alignment.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide insights for optimization.
- Experience working closely with both brand strategy and comms planning
- At least 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- At least 1 year in a group director level capacity
- Experience working within the auto industry will be a strong asset
- Have a solid understanding of both agency and client financial management included with or alongside production experience.
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.