At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
Our New York office is looking for an Account Executive. You are always on top of everything because there’s no other way to be. And there’s a lot to stay on top of—all the time, so organization and delivery are your top priorities. You’re a keen listener who truly values the input of others and you take direction well. You’re a bold and sharp thinker, well spoken, service driven, and personable. You ask questions and ask for help when needed, but you’re a fast learner who’s eager to find your own solutions. And you’re always positive, even when things get difficult.
You understand, and have experience in, print and digital. You have great client relationships skills, your clients are your partners
We’re TAXI. Get in!
You’ll make the most of every day as you:
- Be responsible for the flawless execution of projects from brief to completion, delivered on time and within budget
- Help mentor a junior account services professional
- Support your team in various administrative tasks
- Help determine and implement organizational best practices
- Produce weekly reports as requested
- Obtain legal approvals when necessary
- Present work for client approval at all appropriate stages of creative and production
- Obtain internal approvals at all appropriate stages of creative and production
- Obtain production estimates and input into budgets
- Participate in/lead client meetings and presentations
- Meet with the Account Director on a regular basis to discuss client issues
- Identify ways to make things better
- Do a whole lot more
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within an agency environment
- Independent and well organized with strong project management skills
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Works well autonomously but understands the value of team collaboration
- Wants to learn & grow with us!
- Ability to think independently, and quickly while maintaining TAXI’s values and high level of service at all times
- Experience working with clients from the hospitality or retail sector will be a strong asset
- A keen eye for good design is preferred
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.