At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
Are you a design buff? Do you think about it anytime and anywhere? You are a real enthusiast, and it is you who you are looking for. You know all the applications, are specialized in graphic arts and have at least two to three years of experience as a designer in an agency. You work well within a team that values impeccable work as much as you do.
- Creatively impressive portfolio with experience in interactive design
- Experience working with external development partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to present compelling ideas
- Ability to collaborate with partners, internal UX, creative directors, art directors and other agency designers to create and implement concepts
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe XD software and Sketch
- Flexibility and brevity with ever-changing requirements and feedback
- Work on projects for a major US based client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category
- Proactively participate in the development and implementation of ideas in all media – online and offline
- Take up daily challenges with enthusiasm while researching and proposing new approaches (refining techniques and new technological opportunities)
- Demonstrate drive and collaborative concern, excellent work ethic and high degree of ownership
- Thrive in a diverse and multidisciplinary environment
- Accomplish several tasks at the same time and know how to prioritize projects and deliver quickly
- And much more
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.