At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the role
TAXI is looking for a leader with at least two to three years of account management experience. Reporting directly to the Group Account Director, with an impressive history of building client relationships, you're accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. You're immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviours. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged.
- Manage projects and campaigns from A to Z with the support of the Group Account Director for a large client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category.
- Lead projects, meetings, briefings and consolidate the next steps for a multitude of clients.
- Take initiative, have follow through skills, and problem solving on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and cultivate strong relationship with the creative and client teams.
- Develop strategic thinking abilities by keeping current on industry trends and issues affecting client's business.
- Manage all resources involved in projects.
- Managing an account coordinator/executive
- Be the main contact with our clients on projects.
- Provide team members with solid perspective and leadership in the development of client services skills.
- Consult with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload ensure the completion of a client project.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience working within a regulated industry will be a strong asset
- Have a solid understanding of both agency and client financial management included with or alongside production experience.
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.