Lead Test Engineer
SRCTec is currently seeking a motivated Lead Test Engineer to design, troubleshoot, and test hardware and software solutions in a production environment. Top candidates will be able to demonstrate high initiative, self-discipline, and the ability to produce high-quality results both individually and as a team.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus based on skill level and experience.
SRCTec, LLC is a manufacturing and life cycle management company specializing in the cost-effective production of high-quality, high-reliability, advanced military electro-mechanical products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SRC, Inc., which is a not-for-profit research and development company with more than 65 years of experience in defense, environment, and intelligence. Together, SRC and SRCTec work with the customer for the best solution – not the bottom line – resulting in nationally significant, next-generation solutions that are supported throughout their full life cycle. For more information, visit www.srcinc.com/about/srctec.html.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development, and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists, and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Coaching and leading test engineering teammates
- Solving complex manufacturing test problems through investigation
- Developing software to automate hardware test
- Maintaining and troubleshooting test stations
- Determining root cause of test failures with minor supervision
- Realizing test improvements through implementation and validation of test hardware/software changes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field with ten or more (10+) years’ experience
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field with six or more (6+) years’ experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered
- Software development experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A data driven decision-making mindset
- Understanding of fundamental test engineering principles/concepts
- Must comply with internal standards for SW/HW development task
- LabVIEW experience
- TestStand experience
- Experience with printed circuit card assemblies
- Database/SQL experience
- Structured problem-solving skills (Shainin, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience with RF measurements and equipment
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition