SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a Process Engineer. The selected candidate will support the sustainment and continued development of manufacturing process improvements and of our continuous improvement initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives that include 5S, visual management, leadership standard work, and Six Sigma/structured problem solving
- Develop strong working relationships with manufacturing personnel
- Continuously optimize manufacturing labor and processes using methods such as process mapping, line balancing, time studies, capacity and utilization studies
- Assist with design and implementation of manufacturing floor layouts using Lean methodologies such as flow, visual control, kanban, and kitting
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams
- Present project status to management on periodic basis
What You'll Bring
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical field
- Experience: Minimum of three years related experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must be self-motivated and able to keep track of multiple activities at any given time
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Must have training or willing to be trained in Lean and problem-solving methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio are essential for this position
- Must be U.S. citizen
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with engineering or manufacturing environments is desired
- Experience with identifying areas of improvement and implementation of Lean initiatives
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $80,000 to $93,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: