Electrical Engineering (EE) Summer 2024 Intern
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking Electrical Engineering Interns to support software development, model production, internal investment work with our electronic warfare (EW) and services business area. We are looking for individuals to support the design, development, and test of advanced EW systems and applications. Because of the diverse nature of our work, we can accommodate team members with varying technical backgrounds.
What You'll Do
- Analyze and model system design and system performance
- Verify and validate system functionality and performance
- Apply User Experience fundamentals to assess applications
What You'll Bring
- One or more years of college with a degree focused in electrical engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.3, must submit transcript with application
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours a week
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Coursework and/or experience with signal processing, programming, electromagnetics, digital logic or radio frequency design
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $22.00 to $26.00/hour. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: