New Opportunity at SCP Health WellnessWorks in Picayune, MS!
- Receives calls from assigned market(s) and assists clients as needed
- Serves as backup for other markets
- Assist with monthly/quarterly report as needed
- Assist with QA on data input
- Maintaining positive relationships with employers, employees, physicians and their staff.
- Keep Team Leader advised of any problems or client concerns
- Clocks in/out and schedules time off according to current policies/procedures.
- Run daily tracking for markets assigned
- Review tracking report before starting daily activity to prioritize work and to be sure critical tracking is not overlooked. This will also assist with avoiding duplicate employer/md office calls.
- Call daily to be sure physician appointments, therapy, treatments, etc were completed in a timely manner.
- Secures pre-certification and authorizations for needed services from payers/insurance companies
- Be sure to fax daily reminder information to physician offices for appointments today
- Check fax machine at end of day to be sure adequate paper
- Notify receptionist of needed supplies when you see supplies are getting low.
- Responsible for reporting to Team Leader if daily job tasks completed to offer assistance with additional projects, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent communications and customer service skills required
- Attention to details and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prior occupational health or workers compensation experience helpful
Medical Assistant, Medical Office, or Case Management experience highly preferred.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills required.
- Attention to details and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior occupational health or workers' compensation experience helpful.
*SCP WellnessWorks offers a competitive benefits and salary package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time