Senior Automation Test Engineer
The Senior Automation Quality Engineer is responsible for understanding every step of the testing process and to inform team members about what resources will be required to assure quality management.
- Maintain and modify the test environment and configuration as needed.
- Author and execute test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure resolution of problems
- Review and approve incoming defect reports from other departments
- Creation and review of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Design scenarios for usability testing and modify environment accordingly
- Recreating software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed
Programming & Automation (50%)
- Maintains good understanding of what does and does not need to get tested and can prioritize accordingly
- Participates in automation framework enhancement
- Participate in test script automation
- Continues to improve knowledge of various automation tools and scripting languages.
- Degree or diploma in a computer-related field
- 5+ years of experience in a QA and/or Automation Role
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with our product and development teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet demanding timelines
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent assignments and activities
- Demonstrated ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment
- Follows standard test practices under the direction of senior members of the team
- Knowledge of one mainstream language.
- Familiarity with scripting language.
- Familiarity with Git and Jira or similar revision and issue management tools.
- Basic knowledge of at least one automation toll and scripting language.
- Knowledge of database schema and scripting, PostgreSQL, SQL Queries.
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of web server configuration.
Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations depend on Resolver’s cloud software product to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand, and shareholders. We offer a Silicon Valley approach with the stability of a multi-national company. As a product-centric company, Resolver is an integrated solution for the entire organization, offering corporate security, Governance Risk & Compliance, and information security solutions.
Resolver is a high-growth SaaS company whose intuitive, no-code platform gives our customers a clear picture of their risks so they can make quick and effective decisions. As a part of the Resolver team, your work will help transform risk management to risk intelligence so organizations can protect people and assets and deliver on their purpose.
We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture. As a business within Kroll, we offer an innovative, non-hierarchical work environment blended with the stability and financial security of an enterprise. Resolver has also been named one of India’s Great Places to Work!
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Team: we have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. As a Product company, you'll be hands-on with our global teams and top-tier leadership in Canada, the US, UK and New Zealand.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We also have great online learning and workshops internally for you to tap in to.
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- Vacation: It’s important for you to have time off to re-charge your battery and be with your family and friends. Paid time and sick/casual accrual are 15 days and 12 days per year respectively.
- Parental leave: we support new Mothers with 100% top-up Maternity leave is up to 26 weeks and new Fathers receive 10 days of Welcome Leave.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, accident and life, medical privileges include dental and outpatient too. We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a cycle.
- Office perks: our environment is flexible, with great snacks and chai. We love our newly renovated office and table tennis. We do socials and events for people to come together.
- See us here and follow us on Instagram!
Are you ready to make an impact?