Performance Test Engineer
Framework and Scripts (60%)
- Design, develop, and maintain the performance testing framework, tools and scripts
- Document and track performance issues
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Document all relevant design documentation for performance testing purposes
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Evaluate and make recommendations for future improvements to the existing performance testing framework, tools and associated processes
Standard and Metrics (40%)
- Review, analyze, and validate technical and business requirements for performance testing purposes and translate them into key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with product and testing teams to identify and understand key load and performance testing scenarios
- Work closely with application development teams to identity performance issues while following performance testing best practices throughout the software development cycle
- Analyze test results and prepare reports for stakeholders
- Explains non-functional performance issues to the broader business team, and work towards resolution with appropriate teams
- Compiles technical reports (performance test requirements, performance test plans, and performance test summary reports)
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of working experience testing a web application as part of a QE team
- Extensive experience in performance testing web-based application solutions
- Demonstrated experience with performance testing and analysis tools (Gatling, LoadRunner, BlazeMeter, etc.)
- Solid experience in planning, developing and executing Performance (load/stress/scale) tests, analyzing the results and writing reports to Management
- Working experience with PostgreSQL and Database profiling
- Strong debugging skill in diagnosing test script failures
- Working experience with repository/builds tools for Continuous Integration
- Exposure to Cloud and Mobile automation and AWS cloud services
- You’re accountable to your work, ensuring projects are completed on time without sacrificing quality
- You’re an excellent problem solver that love to troubleshoot
- You take time to develop collaborative relationships across Resolver
- You take initiative without being asked, you see challenges as an opportunity to learn
Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations depend on Resolver’s cloud software product to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand, and shareholders. We offer a Silicon Valley approach with the stability of a multi-national company. As a product-centric company, Resolver is an integrated solution for the entire organization, offering corporate security, Governance Risk & Compliance, and information security solutions.
Resolver is a high-growth SaaS company whose intuitive, no-code platform gives our customers a clear picture of their risks so they can make quick and effective decisions. As a part of the Resolver team, your work will help transform risk management to risk intelligence so organizations can protect people and assets and deliver on their purpose.
We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture. As a business within Kroll, we offer an innovative, non-hierarchical work environment blended with the stability and financial security of an enterprise. Resolver has also been named one of India’s Great Places to Work!
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Team: we have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. As a Product company, you'll be hands-on with our global teams and top-tier leadership in Canada, the US, UK and New Zealand.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We also have great online learning and workshops internally for you to tap in to.
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- Vacation: It’s important for you to have time off to re-charge your battery and be with your family and friends. Paid time and sick/casual accrual are 15 days and 12 days per year respectively.
- Parental leave: we support new Mothers with 100% top-up Maternity leave is up to 26 weeks and new Fathers receive 10 days of Welcome Leave.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, accident and life, medical privileges include dental and outpatient too. We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a cycle.
- Office perks: our environment is flexible, with great snacks and chai. We love our newly renovated office and table tennis. We do socials and events for people to come together.
- See us here and follow us on Instagram!
Are you ready to make an impact?