Project Delivery (100%)
Solution consultant enable customers to take maximum advantage of our software by leading and participating in the delivery of profitable software implementations, this includes:
- Establish a shared vision of project success during project initiation and confirming a common understanding of project scope, delivery approach, task ownership, and work outputs (deliverables)
- Control and communicate project scope, schedule, budget, and risk to customers and management
- Lead regular project discussions with customers and project teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions in an effort to drive projects to completion and minimize “time to value”
- Solicit and document customer functional and technical requirements
- Educate customers on what will be required from them for the implementation to be successful
- Develop design alternatives, producing work estimates, identifying recommendations, and securing agreement on designs that satisfy project success factors and reflect industry and software best practices
- Configure the software based on the solution design and performing quality assurance to minimize rework
- Design and deliver administrator, train the trainer, and end-user training sessions, and authoring training materials as required (including documents, slide shows, videos, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer science/information systems or equivalent.
- 2+years of prior experience in consulting delivering enterprise wide COTS solutions.
- Knowledge about Java, Groovy, Java Script, Node.js, MySQL and Oracle database
- Experience with Visio, MS Project, MS Office, and CRM’s such as Salesforce
- Experience working in a ambitious small to midsize software company.
- Ability to work together on interdependent goals by sharing and discussing ideas with a high level of transparency.
- Ability to respectfully challenge and inspire towards a common goal.
- Ability to express oneself clearly (oral and written) in a manner that facilitates positive results.
- Ability to understand customer’s (internal/external) needs and concerns in the short to long-term and to provide value-added recommendations and/or solutions.
- Builds customer loyalty by anticipating needs, establishing clear goals, facilitating rapport and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to adjust personal style and/or business strategy when necessary to meet the requirements of the situation.
- Deals constructively with changing environments in response to feedback and experience.
Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations depend on Resolver’s cloud software to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand and shareholders. That’s about 1,000,000 people using our tools each day. Are you ready to make an impact?
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, also known as Silicon Valley North, Resolver has locations in India, USA, UK, New Zealand and Dubai.
About Us: Resolver
Resolver (www.resolver.com) Protects What Matters™. Our mission is simple. We transform how organizations think about Risk. Our cloud-based software protects over 1,000 of the world's largest organizations' employees, customers, supply chain, brand and shareholders. As a product centric company, Resolver is an integrated solution for the entire Organization offering solutions focused on, Corporate Security, Governance Risk & Compliance, and Information Security.
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Team: we have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. As a Product company, you'll be hands-on with our global teams and top-tier leadership in Canada, the US, UK and New Zealand.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We also have great online learning and workshops internally for you to tap in to.
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- Vacation: It’s important for you to have time off to re-charge your battery and be with your family and friends. Paid time and sick/casual accrual are 15 days and 12 days per year respectively.
- Parental leave: we support new Mothers with 100% top-up Maternity leave is up to 26 weeks and new Fathers receive 10 days of Welcome Leave.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, accident and life, medical privileges include dental and outpatient too. We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a cycle.
- Office perks: our environment is flexible, with great snacks and chai. We love our newly renovated office and table tennis. We do socials and events for people to come together.
- Learning: we invest in the development of our people through online learning, group learning and external learning.
- Wellness/fitness reimbursement: we care about your health
- See us here and follow us on Instagram!
Are you ready to make an impact?