Angular Developer Support Engineer
Here you can read more about the daily life of a Developer Support Engineer at Progress.
You will be surrounded by experienced software and support engineers who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow as a professional.
What you will be doing most of the time as part of the Product team:
- Own designated code cases submitted by developers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation.
- Work in an agile environment and be part of a knowledge sharing and cool team
- Research variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Communicate clearly with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Log product defects and feature requests; provide the team with clear and complete information, when development assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participate in knowledge capturing and continuous improvement (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.)
- Problem solving skills and broad technical curiosity
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Angular, AngularJS or TypeScript
- A source control system (e.g. Git)
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!