Junior Build Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Build Engineer to join our VSX, Builds and Installers Team.
Our company helps developers become superheroes, and our team is responsible for building, packing, installation and getting started experience for Telerik products which includes Visual Studio integration, Windows Installers, OSX packages, NuGet packages etc. We help our product teams deliver our great UI components, and our customers to start using them quick and easy.
The team uses C#, WiX, MSBuild, PowerShell, Bash. We develop for Windows and Mac using TFS and Jenkins for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
What will you do?
- Update, maintain and scale a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated production issues
- Automate/script build and deployment processes
- Maintain build scripts
- Develop additional tools that helps build process
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Pro-actively suggest improvements in the work process
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with other team members and roles
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or another related major
- Familiarity with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery using TFS and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Microsoft Build Engine (MSBuild scripts), PowerShell and C#
- Fundamental knowledge of the programming concepts (OOP, data structures and algorithms)
- Writing developer documentation and other types of self-service technical content.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Good written and verbal English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
We would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!