Senior Customer Engineer - Sitefinity Cloud
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as Senior Customer Engineer in Bulgaria, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
Sitefinity Cloud enables system integrators, digital agencies and end users to develop, run and manage Sitefinity-powered digital experiences without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure, development and deployment tools and practices.
Join one of the fastest growing products in the Progress portfolio which supports the World Health Organization, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and many others to run and manage their digital experiences.
As a Senior Customer Engineer for Sitefinity Cloud, you will drive adoption of the product with customers and act as their champion inside of Progress. You will be responsible for the technical on-boarding and work with other members of the account team to define and execute account strategy. You will work with support in resolving non-trivial cases and participate in availability and security incident management and root cause analysis.
It is an exciting and demanding position that requires to be skilled in both communication and engineering, to be able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-moving, collaborative environment. Because you could be working on urgent, immediate changes, you should have excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to interpret data and identify improvements in the given context.
You will be part of the Sitefinity Cloud Engineering Team, have the ability to further grow your engineering skills and directly contribute to the components that make up the Sitefinity Cloud product - .NET (Core) microservices, Azure DevOps YAML pipelines, Azure DevOps React SPA extensions, Terraform based Infrastructure-as-Code.
What you will do:
- Ensure successful technical customer on-boarding by helping customers define an architecture and aiding customers in overcoming technical blockers, within product capabilities.
- Work in close cooperation with Tech Support Engineers and customers to analyze complex problems and to deliver solutions. This may include, but is not limited to support tickets, remote sessions, on-site visits, etc. Assists Tech Support Engineers in creating product documentation, demos, and other support resources.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of customer setup automation.
- Spearhead research for use of new/custom services/integrations depending on customer requirements that could then be productized.
- Own the technical relationship with a portfolio of accounts, and partners with the other members of the account team to define and execute account strategy.
- Act as the customers’ champion inside of Progress, advocating for them with Support, Product, Engineering, and other groups.
- Recommend product improvements based on customers’ experiences.
- Participate in 24/7/365 on-call team for resolving incidents and providing root cause analysis to customers.
- Research and adopt new technologies and techniques as well as share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation.
- Solid professional experience as Customer Engineer, or experience in DevOps / Software Engineering / Technical Support
- Experience with agile processes (scrum or others)
- Some experience with IT Audit and Compliance process and tools
- Demonstrably superb communication and presentation skills
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools and principles
- Familiarity with cloud native design patterns, microservices, and modern web scale architectures
- Demonstrated ability to act as a coach or mentor
- Ongoing interest in new technologies and techniques that can improve our products
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!