Kinvey Developer Support Engineer
We're Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Developer Support Engineer in our Kinvey/NativeChat team.
The Developer Support Engineer at Kinvey and NativeChat is a highly technical person. Our end users are software developers and solving the problems they face requires deep knowledge of their solution context. As a member of our technical staff, you’ll be working closely with the product development teams, contributing to the product development and decision making.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by cloud platforms and is highly motivated by resolving customer problems. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges, driven by real-world problems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Owning designated issues submitted by customers and making sure the problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base, bug database, and community forums
- Running projects provided by customers to reproduce, diagnose and find the best solutions to outstanding problems
- Escalating customer issues to the product team
- Logging product defects and feature requests while properly gathering the required context
- Participating in knowledge capturing (creating and updating knowledge resources like product demos, technical articles and documentation)
- Communicating clearly with customers and setting the right expectations
- 1-2 years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software and systems using product documentation, knowledge base, bug database and source code
- Technical curiosity, proven broad technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective listening skills.
- Technical background in native or cross-platform mobile development is a plus
- Experience in working with any BaaS product is a plus
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers is a plus
- Experience in working with any chatbot development framework is a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!