Senior C# Software Engineer
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Develop new features and maintain Test Studio product. The product consist of UI testing framework, desktop applications for creating and maintaining automation tests, and tools for managing test results.
- Write and maintain suites of functional and unit tests.
- Work closely with Product Management to capture business requirements.
- Provide input about the feasibility of building new features, identify risks and suggest ways to mitigate them.
- Assist Test Studio support engineers and customers to analyze product related problems and deliver solutions.
- Ad-hoc work on various engineering related tasks like updating internal build system and helping other teams using our product
To be great in this role you need to have:
- Solid knowledge and experience with C# and .NET framework
- Solid understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Strong analytical and team collaboration skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, follow internal development process and deliver high quality solutions
- Willingness to work with non .NET technologies like Win32 API, browser extensions, Mongo DB, and others
- Experience with multi-threading is considered an advantage
- Experience with WPF is considered a plus
- Knowledge of modern web technologies is considered a plus.
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!