Contract Renewals Specialist
We’re Progress – we offer the best development and testing tools for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, cheer our wins and treat our customers well.
We are looking for a Contract Renewals Specialist to join our team and help with client renewal coverage on a global scale for our Digital Experience division. In this role you’ll be responsible for following up with clients to ensure they’re meeting their objectives, assist them with renewing their subscriptions as well as identifying potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
If you were to be part of our team here are some of the things you would have done last week
- Worked on different renewal-oriented projects globally
- Made sure customer communication is handled in a timely and appropriate manner – 24 - 48 hour SLA
- Maintained an accurate record of all sales opportunities and interactions throughout the sales cycle within the CRM (SFDC)
- Liaised with internal teams for a successful order processing, e.g. Customer advocates, Finance, Legal
- Worked with engineers and the product teams to address customers’ technical challenges
- Learned something new about our technology, competitive landscape, positioning
- Conversed with customers around project lengths and their plans with the tooling with the aim of securing a renewal or even a multiple years renewal upfront
- Reached out to customers who didn’t renew their maintenance and support and discussed opportunities for them to renew
- Applied our Sandler Sales methodology techniques throughout all your conversations
If this sounds like you do you have the following:
- Sales experience with a track record of exceeding goals, preferably software renewals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize your time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in another European language would be considered as a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment.
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 2 additional days off for volunteering.
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage.
- Additional pension insurance.
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall.
- Co-funded Multisport card.
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite.
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes, motorbikes and electric scooters.
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!