Sales Enablement Specialist
We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Sales Enablement Specialist for our Chef product group.
Progress Software’s Chef business is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to play a critical role driving growth by helping our field teams improve their effectiveness. Chef, a pioneer in the DevSecOps space, was acquired by Progress in October of 2020, and we are excited to continue building market momentum.
The Integrated Enablement team's mission is to make sure Chef’s customer-facing teams have everything they need to be successful – a best-in-class onboarding experience, up-to-date knowledge and skills, and the right sales tools, processes, and materials. This role is critical for our business and a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn the craft of sales enablement.
- Partner with Inside Sales/BDR sales leadership to build a global training program to make these teams pipeline and revenue-generating machines
- Run the biweekly global enablement call, including schedule, speakers, calendar invites, recordings
- Manage our New Hire Sales Onboarding camps – logistics, agenda, calendars, speakers
- Help us launch our sales learning management system to run an on-demand onboarding program and role-specific certifications
- Support our annual Sales Kick-off
- Manage our internal sales portal and central repository for sales resources
- Assist in measuring impact, helping define success metrics, identify improvements, and develop new creative ways to enable the field
You are also:
- Passionate about helping others to be successful
- Eager to learn about the enablement function
- A strong project manager with exceptional follow-up/follow-through skills and keen attention to detail
- Able to build relationships across functions, working with sales, marketing, and product leadership
- Experience in marketing, product marketing, sales enablement, or enterprise sales is a plus
- 3+ years in sales enablement or similar roles
- Strong verbal communication skills, including an engaging presentation style
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical content that produces results
- An ability to collaborate effectively across functions and organizations
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to talk! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, casual leave, maternity, and paternity leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!