Product Marketing Intern
Progress is currently hiring for a summer Coop/Intern to join our Product Marketing team in Morrisville NC office. This will be 40 hours a week during summer, and can transition into part time hours in the fall semester should student be available (though not required).
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Coop/Intern for our Core A Product Marketing team in our Morrisville NC location. This will be full time for summer months, but does have option to go to part time hours in the fall based on student's schedule availability (though not required).
Gain invaluable, real-world experience by interning with the Progress Core A Product Marketing team. You’ll work alongside product marketing, product management, field marketing and sales to help define and drive the WHO, WHY and HOW we take our innovative products to market.
About the Role:
- Go-to-Market (GTM) Execution: Support the overall business GTM strategy for Ipswitch products by working with cross-functional teams to monitor and achieve financial and market share objectives. This includes market segmentation, persona development, content development and management, channel program support, pricing promotions, and other standard GTM initiatives.
- Content Management: Execute against the content strategy to effectively develop, manage and repurpose content that best supports the buyer’s journey and drives funnel conversion.
- Sales and Partner Enablement: Become a subject matter expert, helping to develop and deliver sales playbooks, sales decks, tools, and materials for the global sales teams and partner ecosystem
- Support Global Demand Gen: Collaborate on winning marketing plan and support marketing campaign efforts (e.g., email, channel marketing, events/webinars, social, blogs, etc.) with goal of increased market share
- Product Launch: Drive launch deliverables and manage key stakeholders to drive excitement and adoption of all new product releases
- Market Intelligence: Gather and provide insightful interpretation of buyer needs data to support the product marketing team with a microscopic view of buyer profiles, how they buy and their buying criteria; be an expert on the competition and how to win
- Market Requirements Analysis: Provide product management with prioritized customer requirements to help shape a winning roadmap
- Inquisitive about data-driven technologies and emerging trends with critical thinking skills to help with analysis of business, market and competitive trends
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with proven marketing messaging development and delivery in the form of press releases, emails, blogs, social, webinars, etc.
- Insatiable appetite to drive to business objectives, self-motivated with ability to set own direction and a results-driven, can-do attitude not adverse to rolling up your sleeves
- Ability to listen to, define and act on feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
Currently enrolled for either:
- BS or BA in communications, IT or tech-centric degrees ideal
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!