Senior Human Capital Generalist
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
Our Human Capital Team is tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving Progress’s culture of invention, agility, collaboration, and shared, celebrated success. We’re currently looking for a Senior Human Capital Generalist to join our EMEA Human Capital team.
In this role, you will drive a stellar employee experience across the EMEA region, focusing primarily on Bulgaria, where the best keep getting better! As part of a high-energy, global collaborative team with a flexible approach to anticipating and addressing our customer’s needs, you will consult with management while acting as an employee champion and change catalyst for both day-to-day and global programs for about 500 of our top talent.
If you thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving people's problems, and can pivot quickly, we want to chat with you!
What you’ll do:
- Partnering with local managers and the global Human Capital team to roll out all key people processes in Bulgaria and the region (compensation, benefits, development programs, etc.).
- Being the local point of contact for both managers and employees when it comes to any people-related topic
- Building and improving various local processes, policies, and guidelines related to people
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance; partnering with legal department as needed/required
- Consulting with managers and providing guidance and coaching when appropriate. Partnering with them on employee relation cases to address growth plans and performance issues
- Working with Finance, Accounting, Legal, Procurement, Facilities, and IT on local cross-team projects and policies
- Managing the portfolio of local benefits, making sure we stay competitive on the market, and relevant for the needs of the employees
- Owning the employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Working with external partners on building a corporate socially responsible workforce and culture, based on the Corporate Sustainability program “Progress for Tomorrow”
- Organizing various internal events ranging from team buildings, parties, open doors initiatives, and many more to keep sustaining our employer brand
- Oversee and manage the local pages for employees in the region on the company intranet
- Working with the HRIS system – responding to questions from employees, processing business requests, ensuring data integrity from a local perspective
- Working with the global Centers of Expertise to ensure global programs are presented to local employees
- Continually innovate and bring forward new actionable ideas to engage the employees and build brand image
- You have an extensive generalist HR experience, preferably in a complex, multinational organization
- You are fluent English
- You have a very good understanding of the Bulgarian labor legislation
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers, employees, and the rest of your HC peers
- You strive for excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champion continuous improvement and drive results)
- You can align analysis and strategy
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- You have very good attention to details
- You are an advanced MS Office user
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!