Our team is working on a new modern GUI interface project, developed in React, as a single-page application emphasizing responsiveness. We have finished the dashboards, reports, scheduling, and topological network maps, and we are getting ready for the data analysis part.
The application is using the latest version of React. However, since the project has been running for some time, we will also encounter class-based components, so experience with such is welcome. For storing local data, we use react-context, and for storing data from the API, we use Redux (version 4), on top of which we have built our system to work with data collections (caching, data retrieval, etc.).
- Knowledge of Redux and React context API
- Knowledge of working with GIT.
- Experience in designing projects based on React
- Experience in mentoring
- Very good level of English – spoken and written
What will be an advantage?
- Knowledge of backend technologies (PHP, Postgres)
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!