Enterprise Account Manager DACH
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as an Enterprise Account Manager, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This is a fully remote role and can be based anywhere in Germany.
On a typical day of the job you will:
- Engage and lead customers resulting in identifying new opportunities, driving adoption of existing solutions and ensuring long term commitment to Progress
- Engage in discussions to define business or technical or product challenges, and map these to our technologies
- Research accounts, identify key players, build trust, and grow the network of contacts at each account
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, use cases, key differentiators
- Build pipeline, forecast, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics that are applicable for the role
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
To succeed in this role, you should be/have:
- Fluency in both German and English
- Former Enterprise Account Management/Sales experience working for the IT industry with proven track record in success in direct sales. Partner experience optional
- Passion about selling software products and some previous experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, evaluates the client's customer needs and proposes potential solutions
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Build and manage a pipeline, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!